Features and Benefits:
1. Continuous Duty.
2. 90 degree opening in 14-21 seconds. Max open 120 degree.
3. Select 120VAC/220VAC Power Input source.
4. Built-In On/Off power switch to improve safety during installation and operation.
5. ETL List. UL 325 and UL 991 Compliant.
6. Only use one GOC-4000 Control board with Input/Output LEDs to eliminate the confusion about which board you need when need.
7. Electronic reversing sensor built into control board.
8. Adjustable timer from 0-60 seconds.
9. Auto open which opens the gate automatically when the primary 120VAC/220VAC Power source failed. Gate(s) keep open till the primary 120VAC/220VAC power source has been restored.
10. Solid State Motor Drivers – Provides a quietness and longer product life cycle.
11. Automatically Learning with Self-Synchronization – Automatically synchronizes gates with different travel times for primary/secondary gate installation.
12. High Capacity DC BackUp – Using two 12V, 5Ah batteries that can opens and closes the gate over 100 cycles on DC backup depending on the model and gate size.
13. Adjustable Leaf Delay – on either leaf from the primary unit in the primary/secondary system.
14. Fail Safe/Secure Capability – Ability to set fail secure, fail safe, or open on fail.
15. Electronic reversing sensor has been built into the control board.
16. Adjustable timer - operates from 0-60 seconds.
17. Soft Start and Soft Stop – Minimizes wear and tear on the gate system for an increased gate system life usage.
18. Advanced Maglock Control – Engages the maglock before or after the gate is closed. Maglock works at both gate opening and closing position.
19. Built-In very reliable Surge Protection.
20. Solar ready. (We recommend to use at least two 12V, 12Ah rechargeable batteries for solar installation).
21. Alarm reset button.
22. Motor breaker.
23. Manual Emergency Release.
24. AC power switch. Selectable 120VAC/220VAC power input source.
25. 110VAC output outlet.
26. Come with Dual Output Loop Detector Rack – Type “B” relays on the loop detector can be used for additional features.
27. Residential parts warranty: 42 months.
28. Battery (as the main power source)warranty: 2 year.
29. Battery (used as a backup to the main solar panel power source) warranty: 6 months.
30. Super quiet operation.
31. Adjustable precision limit switches.
32. Built-In efficient switch power supply that can output a stable voltage to the main board and the actuator arm to keep the gate travel at the same speed even when the input power voltage is fluctuating.
33. Charcoal Gray- Powder Coated Aluminum control board box.
34. Working temperature is between -4°F to +158°F.