This residential / commercial swing gate operator is equipped with a powerful, quiet, brushless DC motor, which operates on 24volt DC power. In addition, this gate operator is built with a long-
The BLSW814 is the first choice for residential and commercial swing gate applications because of its many features. First, this full feature, state-
The brushless DC motor does not need brushes replaced like conventional DC operators, so it is practically trouble free! Due to these inherent characteristics, the brushless DC motor lasts up to 10 time longer than the conventional brushed DC motor. A brushless DC motor’s typical life expectancy is 10,000 to 20,000 working hours, compared to the conventional brushed DC motor that has a life expectancy between 2,000 to 5,000 working hours.
Note. This BLSW814 model can operate with a direct solar panel connection as an optional addition. We recommend using a bigger capacity battery like a 12V, 12Ah battery, if the operator is used in this fashion.
The operator is also equipped with a built-
This operator is designed to operate in any climate:
1) It does not require a gearbox or a battery heater to operate above -
2) Temperatures -
These unique engineering innovations are backed by the safety and reliability of the most advanced control board in the industry to ensure a smooth operation for any Platinum Access Systems operator.
Features and Benefits:
1. Continuous duty
2. Maximum gate width: 14 ft
3. Maximum gate weight: 800 lbs
4. Heavy duty gearbox size: 60
5. Dynamic Speed Control – No speed variation when gate load changes and power switches between AC and battery.
6. Automatically Learning with Self-
7. Solar Priority Power Supply – With a larger solar panel, the gate will run on the solar panel instead of the batteries when the sun light is sufficient, thus increasing the life of the battery usage.
8. Soft Start and Soft Stop – Minimizes wear and tear on the gate system for an increased gate system life usage.
9. High Efficiency, Powerful, and Brushless Motor – Provides a smooth, high torque and maintenance free operation.
10. Solid State Motor Drivers – Provides a quietness and longer product life cycle.
11. Advanced Maglock Control – Engages the maglock before or after the gate is closed. Maglock works at both gate opening and closing position.
12. Dual Output Loop Detector Rack – Type “B” relays on the loop detector can be used for additional features.
13. Individual Alarm For Primary/Secondary Installation – Provides an alarm to indicates that the gate has encountered an obstruction of some sort.
14. Motor Brake and Maglock Release by FIRE/KEY input – Enables manual gate operation during an emergency.
15. High Capacity DC Back-
16. Adjustable Leaf Delay – on either leaf from the primary unit in the primary/secondary system.
17. Stackable Limit Switches – For additional features.
18. Fail Safe/Secure Capability – Ability to set fail secure, fail safe, or open on fail.
19. Heavy Duty Steel Chassis – Corrosion resistant powder coated chassis.
21. Electronic reversing sensor has been built into the control board
22. Adjustable timer -
23. Power Surge protection
24. Alarm reset button
25. Motor breaker
26. Loop rack board
27. AC power switch
28. 110V AC output outlet
29. Weatherproof polyethylene shell cover.
30. Working temperature is between -
31. Residential motor warranty: 10 years
32. Residential parts warranty: 8 years
33. Commercial motor warranty: 8 years
34. Commercial parts warranty: 6 years
35. Idler pulley warranty: 3 years
36. Battery (as the main power source)warranty: 2 year
37. Battery (used as a backup to the main solar panel power source) warranty: 6 months
|Trouble shooting Procedure|
|Operator Quick Installation Sheet|
|Platinum and UL, or ETL Approved External Sensors|
|BLGOC-2200 Safety Device Connection|
|GOC-4000 Safety Device Connection|
|Download APP For Android Phone|
|Photo Eye Installation Procedure|
|Reflector Photo Eye Installation|
|PA2000 Series Phone Manual|