The BLSW2212 is the first choice in heavy-
Since the DC motor is brushless, there is no need to replace any brushes; whereas the brushed DC motor will eventually require brush replacement. The brushless DC motor is quiet, powerful, and designed to last up to 10 times longer than the conventional brushed DC motor. Moreover, the brushless DC motor’s typical life expectancy is between 10,000 and 20,000 working hours, compared to the conventional brushed DC motor’s 2,000 to 5,000 working hours, which is significant in terms of life expectancy due to the quality and design of our product.
Note, this BLSW2212 model can operate with a direct solar panel connection, as an optional addition.
The operator is also equipped with a built-
This operator is designed to operate in any climate: 1) it does not require a gearbox or a battery heater to operate in temperatures’ up to -
These unique engineering innovations are backed by the safety and reliability of the most advanced control board in the industry to ensure a smooth operation for any Platinum Access Systems operator.
Features and Benefits:
1. Continuous duty
2. Maximum gate width: 12 ft
3. Maximum gate weight: 2200 lbs
4. Heavy duty gearbox size: 80
5. Dynamic Speed Control – No speed variation when gate load changes and power switches between AC and battery.
6. Automatically Learning with Self-
8. Soft Start and Soft Stop – Minimizes wear and tear on the gate system for an increased gate system life usage.
9. High Efficiency, Powerful, and Brushless Motor – Provides a smooth, high torque and maintenance free operation.
10. Solid State Motor Drivers – Provides a quietness and longer product life cycle.
11. Advanced Maglock Control – Engages the maglock before or after the gate is closed. Maglock works at both gate opening and closing position.
12. Dual Output Loop Detector Rack – Type “B” relays on the loop detector can be used for additional f features.
13. Individual Alarm For Primary/Secondary Installation – Provides an alarm to indicates that the gate has encountered an obstruction of some sort.
14. Motor Brake and Maglock Release by FIRE/KEY input – Enables manual gate operation during an emergency.
15. One Controlled Power Supply Output for Photo Beam Detector – The unit can turn off the PBD when the gate is closed to increase the battery life usage.
16. High Capacity DC Back-
17. Adjustable Leaf Delay – on either leaf from the primary unit in the primary/secondary system.
18. Fail Safe/Secure Capability – Ability to set fail secure, fail safe, or open on fail.
19. Heavy Duty Steel Chassis – Corrosion resistant powder coated chassis.
21. Electronic reversing sensor has been built into the control board
22. Adjustable timer -
23. Power Surge protection
24. Alarm reset button
25. Motor breaker
26. Loop rack board
27. AC power switch. Selectable 120VAC/220VAC power input source.
28. 110V AC output outlet
29. Weatherproof polyethylene shell cover.
30. Working temperature is between -
33. Commercial motor warranty: 8 years
34. Commercial parts warranty: 6 years
35. Idler pulley warranty: 3 years
36. Battery (as the main power source)warranty: 2 year
37. Battery (used as a backup to the main solar panel power source) warranty: 6 months
|Trouble shooting Procedure|
|Operator Quick Installation Sheet|
|Platinum and UL, or ETL Approved External Sensors|
|BLGOC-2200 Safety Device Connection|
|GOC-4000 Safety Device Connection|
|Download APP For Android Phone|
|Photo Eye Installation Procedure|
|Reflector Photo Eye Installation|
|PA2000 Series Phone Manual|